The Reso-Acoustic 400 Sound System
Designed by Bob Brozman
Made in Italy by SR Technology
A one-piece Professional Sound System, like never before! So much more than a guitar amp...The RA-400 is a full-range, multi-channel professional sound system for all acoustic musicians! Email for more info.
Designed and Severely Road-Tested by Bob Brozman:
Ideal for clubs, medium concert halls, workshops, rehearsal, at huge clean volume - with microphones and/or pickups. Tested extensively by Bob Brozman, onstage throughout Europe and North America under many different conditions.
Power to Play to 300 people with Concert Sound Fidelity:
Incredible 400 watts of clean power in a compact and well-built unit.
Custom Designed EQ Curves for Resonator Instruments:
- Dedicated channels for resonator guitars, with EQ frequencies and bandwidth designed by Bob Brozman to maximize great tone while being able to cut feedback at the typical frequencies for these instruments.
Custom Designed EQ Curves For Acoustic Instruments:
- Choose between three channels, for different EQ design, depending on the room and the desired sound.
- Dedicated channels for all acoustic instruments, with EQ frequency and width designed by Bob Brozman specially for all wood guitars, mandolin, ukulele, percussion etc. Allows the musician to shape their tone and eliminate common feedback problems.
Custom Designed EQ Curves For Pickups:
- Choose between three channels, for different EQ design, depending on the room, the instrument, and the desired sound.
- Dedicated channels for pickups, piezo and magnetic, with EQ designed to bring out the best pickup levels while minimizing the typical problem frequencies of pickups
Custom Designed Parametric Filter for Overall Master:
- Choose between these channels and the others, for different EQ design, depending on the room, the instrument, and the desired sound.
Gives more flexibility to eliminate room feedback in different shaped rooms, helps eliminate any unwanted stage resonances.
Flexible 6 to 9 Channel Design:
Perfect for the soloist/vocalist with multiple instruments. Perfect for duos, trios and quartets.
Built-In Switchable Subwoofer:
Gives even more sonic flexibility and control of the bass frequencies.
Onboard Effects Plus Effects Insert:
Delays and reverbs by Alesis, adjustable at each channel.
48V Phantom Power:
Full phantom power to run all condensor microphones.
Line Out and Separate Record In/Out
Logically Designed Send/Return
Rugged, Durable yet Lightweight Design:
Weight: 21 kg / 46 lbs.
Width: 37 cm / 14 in.
Download Brochure (Adobe PDF)
Height: 46 cm / 18 in.
Depth: 43 cm / 17 in.